Custom Design and Development
Let us help you put your ideas in to action.
Do you recognize you issue?
- Only one little part was damaged, do we have to replace the whole thing? Can we make a replacement for that part?
- We can’t find spare parts any more, but we don’t want to have to replace the whole system now, can we make that part to keep it running?
- It works, but we want it to be able to do, change, improve, a feature.
- We need a part with these features:
- Keypads – buttons, un-encoded, or in-coded, rugged, momentary, with display, illuminated, connect to local PC or internet
- Keyboards – special signals, languages, user programable buttons
- Voice over IP – hand sets, soft PBX,
- Voice record and playback
- Serial over IP – allow a serial device to be operated over the network or internet
- Measure intervals, where intermittent operation is required
- Control remote device, up to 440v
- Memory on power failure, the device will restart where it left off in the event of a power loss
LED – economical lighting
- 1 to 100 watt
- DMX protocol
- Continuous or periodic data capture
- Monitor for exceptional behaviors
- Sensors include, Temperature, current, voltage, flow rate
- Metal and plastic enclosures
- Special sequences
- Special signals
- Special combinations
- Power surge protection
- Pre production
- Initial batches