- All the features and convenience of the popular 735 units with the facility of TCP/IP over POE.
- Allows communication with an application via a TCP/IP port.
- fully bi-direction communication
- 5v DC input option for PoE is not available (regulated 5v DC)
- customizable for you specific application
- own brand available on OEM volumes
- 17 keys
- 2 x 16 character display
- serial bridge and 2 network ports are available – contact us for details
- size, foot print, 6 x 4 in.
- with you app, monitor the operation of production
- gather job and user ID, and release print jobs
- identify patrons in a closed account system
- ‘que management’, send customers to the most suitable agent for their requirement
USB / VCP – USB / HID
- Allows the host PC to connect to a USB port, but communicate with an application via a COM port.
- Plug and play, unit will display keystrokes and send when the enter key is pressed.
- The traditional and easy to use Serial version is ever popular. It provides the convenient bi-direction communication to allow use as a mini-terminal.
TCP/IP 810 Y 810 S
- Offers keypad flexibility with network pass through
- Keypad with display creates a practical mini terminal
- Facilitates delivery of web-based services via a daisy chain into existing network access
- 810S adds the control of a TTL or RS232 device with power up to 250m
- Facilitates the delivery web based services
- User interaction and two-way communication
- Durable construction, easy to customize for OEM
- Easy to integrate with your own applications
- Powerful solution for closed account management, print and queue management
- Ideal for the delivery of WEB-based services, attendance and event scoring
- 810S facilitates network or internet access to non network devices
Electrone SMO key pad, your access control solution for remote, and exposed environments.
- All metal keypad
- 4 x 20 back lit, character display
- Server or client operation
- Many commands to control
- Optional serial bridge
- Optional electronic lock control
- POE network connection, TCP/IP communication protocols
- Control and power an electronic lock directly from the 724 SMO
- Integrated bridge for your subsidiary RS232 serial device, delivers both power and bi-directional signal to your serial device
- Metal, vandal resistant, key pad
- Off line mode to allow access if network connection temporarily lost
- Robust Metal enclosure
- 4 x 20 character, blue, back lit display
- Serial bridge, RS232 communication speeds up to 500,000 BSP
- Configuration via configuration software
- Can be set to either Client or Server modes
- Lock and Serial ports are available via standard RJ11 female connectors on the back
- ATM quality keypad
- Black or silver enclosure colors available
- Auxiliary input power port allows up to 1,500 mA (POE power alone 500mA
- Full bi-directional control of unit